Monday, January 25, 2010

Joys of a Hyundai Accent

Tonight I want to write about the joys of owning a 20o2 Hyundai Accent. Recently my wife and I have had to put new tires on it, replace the timing belt, ac belt, rear struts, alternator twice, and the list seams to continue. It seams like if you own one of these cars and you have any problems ask me, I have probably have faced it. As frustrating as owning this car has been, it has added some real memorable moments in our life.

For instance after my wife and I returned from our trip the car didn't start. We called some friends and now I know they are the meaning of the best friends! These friends drove an hour to come and help us out! Lets just say several trips back and forth through the geto got it fixed up! Thanks friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love you!! You are amazing!! Thanks for always fixing everything for me. :)

    ReplyDelete